This returns and refund policy relates to software and hardware purchased from Raiveon Limited.
If, for any reason, the software you receive does not meet your expectations, you may return it to us within 30 days of the date of purchase for a refund of the product price.
Submitting a return/refund request
Please submit a return request form to request a refund. Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation. Please allow 5-7 business days for the credit to appear on your statement. You will need to uninstall the product from your computer before we issue the refund.
We can only accept returns for products purchased directly from Raiveon Limited.
Before requesting a return from Raiveon, please contact [email protected], we can often resolve issues without the need for a return.
As an authorised reseller, Padcaster warrants that any product sold by Raiveon will be free from manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship for the lifetime of the product. If a defect in the product arises, Padcaster will repair or replace it with a new or refurbished product or component. This Warranty does not apply to (i) Products not purchased from Raiveon; (ii) where the instructions for use of the Product are not complied with; or (iii) where the product is damaged as a result of normal wear and tear, accidental damage, abuse, unauthorised modification or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
We want to make sure you’re completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, within 14 days of original purchase, customers can initiate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) by emailing [email protected]. The email should cc [email protected] and include your invoice number, name of company or individual purchasing the product and date of purchase. All of this information is required to process a return. NOTE: Any issues caused by accidental damaged are not covered under warranty. To qualify for a refund, return your products in the ORIGINAL box, including all accessories and other components. All merchandise must be in like new condition. Product must be in original condition or a restocking fee up to 20% will be added based on condition. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. All fees are in £GBP. Any items damaged due to reasons not covered under warranty cannot be accepted back for refund. Also, associated shipping fees, duties, taxes, and carrier surcharges are not refundable and are the responsibility of the customer.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase within the conditions described above, you can return it following the below procedure. Note: Shipping and related Costs are not refundable and will not be credited back.
- Request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number by contacting Padcaster RMA Support at [email protected] and cc [email protected]. You must have an RMA # before you return a package. Packages without an RMA # will not be accepted.
- Safely package products along with a printed copy of the RMA form that was emailed to you.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box.
- When you drop the item off for shipping, please be sure to get a receipt. Keep this handy until the return is processed.
- In order to be eligible for a refund, your return must be dropped off to the carrier within seven  days of requesting an RMA . Late returns will not be accommodated.
- Upon receipt of your package, and pending approval, the cost of the item will be refunded via the same method used to purchase the product.
Padcaster will replace your product or part free of charge if your product or part has a manufacturing defect that is covered by the warranty. At Padcaster’s discretion, Padcaster will cover shipping costs for items covered by the Warranty.
- BEFORE sending anything to Raiveon, please contact our Customer Support Team at [email protected] We are often able to solve the problem quickly via email.
- If our Customer Support Team determines that your problem qualifies under warranty coverage, you will be issued an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number.
- Prepare a package to return to Padcaster.
- Write your RMA number on the outside of the box and send to the appropriate address based on your specific location:
Our return address is:
9 Weydon Hill Road
Farnham GU9 8NX
Raiveon is not responsible for customer errors in ordering parts by mistake or for covering costs of exchanges where applicable.
Raiveon is not responsible for address correctness or errors a customer enters during the checkout process. Customers need to review their shipping details thoroughly before checkout. Not doing so will result in a delay or product not being received.
Raiveon reserves the right to cancel an order at any time under any circumstances such as possible fraud, incomplete shipping details, etc.